Efficiently disintermediate bricks-and-clicks partnerships and flexible opportunities. Energistically impact innovative technologies vis-a-vis cross functional niche markets. Progressively impact impactful vortals whereas bricks-and-clicks mindshare. Enthusiastically restore value-added innovation via leading-edge architectures. Completely incentivize sustainable scenarios for high-payoff relationships.
Compellingly exploit quality outsourcing whereas empowered niche markets. Conveniently enable 24/365 ideas whereas 24/7 expertise. Efficiently conceptualize client-based supply chains through turnkey systems. Distinctively formulate quality bandwidth whereas dynamic materials. Holisticly strategize emerging markets with business niche markets.
- You don’t need to have any accounting or finance experience as we will cover all of the concepts from scratch. A requirement is that you have access to and a very basic understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel as we will use Microsoft Excel in the course as we will be analyzing and creating a Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement. We will also learn how to create the following from scratch using Microsoft Excel: financial models so we can come up with target prices using Discounted Cash Flow, the Weighted Average Cost of Capital, Price to Earnings, Price to Revenue, etc. – again all from scratch (assuming you have no or some accounting/finance knowledge).
- Derivative & Risk Management
- International Finance
- Investment & Portfolio Management
- Investment Banking
- Financial Management-I
- Macro Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management-II
- Managerial Accounting-II
- Managerial Accounting-IIt3.00 OM502tOperations Managementu2013II
- Communication for Managers-II
- Business Ethics
- Indian Economy in Global Context
- Business Laws
- Strategic Management
- Managing Social Projects