Editing or processing a bulk of photos may be too daunting. When you find yourself performing the same steps on an image then Photoshop actions is a useful tool for you.
- What is Photoshop Action?
- How to Install Photoshop Actions
Incredible Photoshop Actions
- Pseudo HDR
- Soften Skin Effect
- Efeito Action Dramatic Sepia
- Vintage Pro
- Sunny Actions
- Bright Eyes
- Black and White Action
- Teeth Whitening
- High Definition Sharpening
- Magic 3D
- Edge Effects
- TLR Sharpening Toolkit
- Wedding Enhancer’s Kit
- Cinema Action
- Split Toning Action
- Watermark Photoshop Action
- Outer Space
- Stamp Generator
- Denim & Leather
- Remove White Background
- 3D Box Generator
- Page Curl
- Comics Photoshop Action
- Cloud Effects 3.5
- Vintage Dream
- Soft Red Action
- Forest Action
- Vivid Blur
- Sketch Action
What is Photoshop Action?
Photoshop is an image-editing software developed and published by Adobe Systems.
Its Photoshop action allows you to change the look and feel of an image with just a click of a button. They are simply pre-recorded tasks that you can save and re-use anytime.
By using Photoshop action, you can save a lot of time and effort because you can implement the same effects throughout the batch of photos without repeating the steps individually.
How to Install Photoshop Actions
Following these few steps to install actions on your computer.
- Save the action on your computer. The file is often in a .zip, so you need to unzip the folder.
- If you don’t have the unzipping software in your computer then you may download it, it is often free of charges. Else, if you have the existing software then go ahead and unzip the folder.
- 3. Always ensure to make a backup copy of your actions somewhere in your computer, external hard drive, or DVD. This is to assure you that you will have another copy of the action in case you will encounter problems while installing the actions, or sometimes due to hard drive failure.
- Open Adobe Photoshop.
- Go to “Window” then “Actions”.
- Once you are in the action palette, click the lines with an arrow down button to initiate a drop down box. It is located at the top right corner of the action palete.
- In the drop down menu, click on the “Load actions” option.
- Open the folder where you have saved your .atn file. Select the action you want to install. The file ends in an .atn then click open.
- Your actions is already added in the actions palette and are ready to use.
Other Photoshop Articles To Explore:
- Exploring Photoshop – The Count Tool
- Learn How To Create An Open Book In Photoshop
- Learn How To Create A Camera Lens In Photoshop
- Vintage & Ageing Photo Effects Using Photoshop
- Realistic Wrinkled Paper In Photoshop
- Learn To Create Gaming Layout in Photoshop
Incredible Photoshop Actions
This action creates an HDR (High Dynamic Range) look.
Soften Skin Effect
Make a smooth and blemish free effect on your portraits.
Efeito Action Dramatic Sepia
A popular effect in Photoshop that creates a warm yet dramatic feel to the photos.
Creates a vintage effect to your photos
Gives a touch of sunlight to your photographs.
This action is a favorite for many close-up photos because it gives an intense look to the eyes.
Black and White Action
This creates a perfect black and white effect along with a silver/sepia tint to the final treatment.
It quickly eliminates of yellowish tint on the teeth with a natural-looking result.
High Definition Sharpening
This action offers a one-click solution to sharpen your image, creating more vibrant look.
Creates an urbane pseudo-3D extrusions from text, shapes or layers with gloss and highlights.
This action offers variations of stylish edging for different types of images.
TLR Sharpening Toolkit
Allows you to conveniently sharpen RGB, CMYK and monochrome photos.
Wedding Enhancer’s Kit
This kit includes usual portrait effects, especially around the theme of wedding photography, such as skin smoothing, soft filter effect, and black and white conversion.
Gives a cinema-like feel to your images.
Split Toning Action
Offers a slight change to your image, whether you want to create retro or an abstract image, you can surely achieve it with the split toning action.
Watermark Photoshop Action
This pack offers different blending options that complements the background.
Gives your background with a complete space dust and nebulous gases look in the photos.
This action is perfect for those creative minds. It allows you to customize your photos with cut-out stickers with border and shadow.
Another creative action that allows you to create a stylish stamp.
Denim & Leather
A simple design that generates a blue denim texture and a sewed leather patch and embosses your own artwork onto the leather.
Remove White Background
This action saves you time for stripping off the white background of your image.
3D Box Generator
Gives your flat artwork a 3D box-render with shading and shadows.
Creates a convincing page curl effect for your photos plus it saves time for web designers.
Comics Photoshop Action
Dramatically turn your plain photos into a comic-looking images.
Cloud Effects 3.5
Easily transform you plain and lifeless cloud image into a more intense one.
Offers a variety of vintage look for your photos.
Soft Red Action
Creates a romantic look and feel to your photos.
Ever wanted of a dreamy forest in your photographs? Then this action is just right for you.
This action adds great vivid color and a blurry effect.
Gives a beautiful drawing effects yet very simple to apply.
There are hundreds of ready-to-use Photoshop actions in their downloadable form. But if you want to customize your own, making them is simple and easy.
Whatever it is that you prefer, creating a stunning and creative images is surely at the tip of your finger.
Tom loves to write on technology, e-commerce & internet marketing.
Tom has been a full-time internet marketer for two decades now, earning millions of dollars while living life on his own terms. Along the way, he’s also coached thousands of other people to success.