Link building is critical to SEO success. Search engine algorithms rely partly on links to index web pages and increase search engine rankings of a website.
Of the many factors that Google uses in its ranking algorithm, link building is one of the top three. Companies that use blogging and content marketing enjoy a 97 percent increase in backlinks to their website.
Ahrefs reports that 43.7 percent of top-ranked pages on Google contain relevant links. Hence, we’ll review the ten best link building tools to get you moving in the right direction.
NinjaOutreach is a fantastic link building outreach tool for businesses. It helps both startups and enterprises generate leads and website traffic through link building.
NinjaOutreach helps with outreach, prospecting, and influencer marketing.
But it offers more solutions. This tool is fantastic for creating digital content and executing marketing strategies that work.
The key features you find with NinjaOutreach include:
- Link building and management
- Finding and connecting with Twitter and Instagram influencers
- Business lead generation
- Contact relationship management
- Influencer outreach tools
NinjaOutreach is an excellent tool for digital marketing agencies, bloggers, start-ups, B2Bs, and more.
Using NinjaOutreach for Link Building Outreach
NinjaOutreach keeps a regularly updated database of email addresses and influencers’ contact details. More so, with an unlimited search feature, you can access qualified link building targets by entering any niche or relevant keywords you want.
You can also find exact pages by using custom filters for
- Sponsored posts
- Guest posts
- Resource pages
Furthermore, you can filter your search for valuable backlink leads based on social engagement metrics like average followership, post shares, and comments generated from each post.
Additionally, you have access to SEO metrics like domain authority and backlinks to get a snapshot of a site’s authoritativeness.
The link building tool sports processes such as
- Email finding and validations
- Email campaign scheduling
NinjaOutreach can help you gain relevant traffic. The tool is useful for targeting influencers, bloggers, companies, journalists, and other relevant persons for your campaigns.
It comes with a free Chrome extension. The browser extension allows you to use advanced queries on Google search. It also lets users explore the web for emails and contact information, websites, profiles, and social media profiles for advanced results.
You can also
- Analyze social metrics and activities
- Send instant messages through a drop-down messenger
- Save Google search results to your account
NinjaOutreach offers various link building strategies.
Competitor Link Building strategy: Uses direct search results from influencers who have linked to one of your competitors.
Broken Backlink strategy: With the broken links strategy, you can identify web pages that have broken links and alert the webpage owners to use your link as a better option.
Other strategies include building links from guest posts, resource pages, infographics, podcasts, interviews, and expert roundups.
NinjaOutreach solutions offer scalable pricing.
1. The Flex plan (the most popular plan): This plan gives you access to just one seat and starts from $299 per month, billed annually. A yearly payment allows you to realize significant cost savings of up to 60 percent.
The annual cost is $119 per month billed yearly.
Subscribing to this plan gives you access to 1,000 contacts, 19,500,000 business emails, 60,000 Instagram influencers, 7,000,000 Twitter influencers, and 6,000,000 bloggers.
The monthly email limit is 10,000 emails. This plan also allows you to import data, perform unlimited searches, export data, generate leads, and CRM tools.
2. The Pro plan (mostly used by marketing pros and agencies): This plan, which gives you access to three seats, starts from $499 per month, billed monthly. An annual payment allows you to realize significant cost savings of up to 60 percent.
The annual payment costs $199 per month, billed yearly.
More so, you can access 4,000 business leads, 60,000 Instagram influencers, 7,000,000 Twitter influencers, 6,000,000 bloggers, and 19,500,000 business emails.
The monthly email limit is 15,000 emails. This plan also allows you to import data, perform unlimited searches, export data, generate leads, and use CRM tools.
Mailshake is another excellent tool for link building outreach. It was created by the famous content marketing expert Sujan Patel. Sujan’s goal for Mailshake is to simplify the content promotion and link building process and to make it more effective and efficient.
This solution is simple and allows you to build thousands of links within a short period. Mailshake also has use cases in sales as it will enable users to develop an integrated sales management channel. It is also a useful tool for public relations outreach.
With Mailshake, you can implement your link building campaign with mass customizations, data-driven analytics, and automatic follow-ups based on feedback.
Using Mailshake for Link Building Outreach
Mailshake’s adaptive template makes link building activities and marketing campaigns seamless. From the available templates, you can choose the best model to suit your marketing plan. You can then save and customize these link building templates for further use.
You can schedule follow up activities and monitor the analytics of your campaign performance.
Mailshake is for marketing experts who want personalization and automation combined with speed for link building activities.
This outreach tool also provides users with integrations and connections using Zapier. It also integrates with Google sheets and other tools to monitor link building campaigns.
Mailshake offers personalized campaign reviews. Their team of professionals will help you review your campaign and outreach. Additionally, they provide a detailed analysis of the major components of your campaign to improve your results.
The Mailshake subscription plan comes in three categories and offers a 30-day guarantee.
1. Outreach starts from $59 per month, per user or $44 if you’re paying for a year’s plan. This plan gives you access to all basic features and advanced features such as:
- Office 365, Outlook or SMTP accounts
- Email customizations and personalizations
- Connect your mail accounts using any provider
- Advanced scheduling and throttling
- Respond to leads, that is Lead Catcher
- Automated follow-ups
- Integrations with Salesforce, Pipedrive, and Hubspot
- More than 1,000 integrations with Zapier
- Split testing capabilities
- Prospects view
- 5,000 list-cleaning credits every month
3. Sales Engagement starts from $99 per month, per user, or $75 if you’re paying for a year. This plan gives you access to all Outreach features and advanced features such as:
- Phone dialer
- Social selling
- Create custom tasks
- Onboarding phone call
- Higher recipient limit
- Monthly 10,000 list-cleaning credits
The annual payment plan will enable you to realize significant cost savings.
BuzzStream is an incredible marketing and link building outreach tool. This tool helps marketers build valuable relationships, create personalized outreach, and results-oriented campaigns.
BuzzStream focuses on helping marketers build relationships with influencers. It’s a match for users who want to increase brand awareness, improve search engine performance, and achieve other marketing results.
Link Building Outreach with BuzzStream
The BuzzStream link building solution will help you to optimize your campaign outreach. With a simple click, you can create and manage your prospect list, add campaign leads, gather essential websites, and social metrics. This tool allows you to do so much within a short time.
With BuzzStream, you can implement an effective personalized and customized outreach that delivers significant results. You can monitor your link building activities, track campaign progress, assign tasks, set timers and reminders, and evaluate team performance.
BuzzStream focuses on helping marketers establish and build relationships with influencers.
The BuzzStream subscription plan comes in four categories:
1. The Starter plan starts from $24 per month and gives you access to 1000 contacts and features such as discovering contact information, tracking opens, clicks, and replies. Other features include:
- Email templates
- Email scheduling
- Performance reports
- Automated follow-ups and link monitoring
- Conversion tracking on Twitter
2. The Group plan is the most popular, and it offers a comprehensive solution for outreach, project reporting, and team sharing. This plan starts at $99 per month and provides access to 25,000 contacts. It includes Starter plan features plus advanced features such as:
- Bulk email capabilities
- Creation and sharing of team templates
- Project Performance reports
- Technical support (phone and emails)
- Link monitoring and reporting (25,000 links)
3. The Professional plan offers sophisticated tools and features such as extensive customizability, API access, and customer support and analytics.
It starts at $299 per month and gives you access to 10,000 contacts, all Group plan features, and advanced features. Exclusive features include reporting of team performance, unlimited report customization, and a dedicated support manager.
4. The Custom plan offers a unique and customizable solution to meet organizational demands.
This plan starts at $999 per month. It allows access to more than 300,000 contacts, all Professional plan features, and additional features such as new team onboarding and implementation plan.
Pitchbox is an influencer outreach, link building, content marketing, and automation platform for brands, publishers, and agencies.
It allows users to build relationships with influencers, bloggers, and targeted marketing and PR prospects. Pichbox allows for insightful keyword and influencer search and multiple prospecting. With Pitchbox, you can create customized and personalized outreach emails to reach your audience.
Link Building Outreach with Pitchbox
Pitchbox offers you the opportunity to build strong links backed up by an integrated influencer, content outreach, and SEO strategy.
Pitchbox relies on a proven strategy of acquiring data points. Specifically, they leverage interesting stories, creating syndicates through news networks and digital PR.
They also reach out to people who mention your brand and request them to add a link, a process called reclamation.
Furthermore, Pitchbox allows you to use customizable templates to send personalized emails and schedule follow-ups. You can take advantage of SEO Integrations from industry gurus and third-party solutions like Ahrefs, SEMrush, LRT, Moz, and Majestic.
The reporting and data analytics feature provides real-time data such as outreach analytics and segmentation reports, helping your crucial marketing decisions.
Pitchbox stopped their subscription plans in 2017 and moved their pricing to a more flexible model. As of the time of this writing, Pitchbox customizes their pricing based on the needs of their user. To use Pitchbox you’d have to start by booking a demo.
SalesHandy is a comprehensive sales management and outreach tool that allows users to implement and manage email campaigns and outreaches, analyze email engagement, and responses.
More so, you can schedule emails, customize them using templates, and track those emails without limits. You can also automate individual and campaign email follow-ups.
This solution enables you to send and track documents with real-time data analytics.
Link Building Outreach with SalesHandy
SalesHandy is designed to increase productivity and thus is suitable for sales professionals, marketers, HR recruiters, bloggers, realtors, and freelancers.
With SalesHandy, you can implement outreach and campaigns, drive traffic to your webpage, send newsletters, and track growth, which helps in more active link building opportunities.
- Free plan: SalesHandy has a free plan, and it comes with unlimited email tracking.
- The Regular plan starts at $7 per user, per month, when billed annually, and $9 for monthly billing. This plan includes all features included with the Free Plan, plus document tracking, and mail merge.
- The Plus plan starts at $16 per user, per month, when billed yearly, and $20 if billed monthly. This plan includes all the features in the Regular program, plus mail merge with automated follow-ups.
- The Enterprise plan starts at $40 per user, per month, when billed annually, and $50 if billed monthly.
This feature allows users to access all the elements in the Plus Plan and its for high volume campaigns. It also offers Zapier Integration with Salesforce, Pipedrive, Slack, and more. The plan comes with a dedicated account manager.
To maximize email deliverability, you can also verify emails for $15 per five thousand recipients.
Followupthen is an excellent and straightforward email outreach tool. It is also used to build links and improve SEOs.
Followupthen can help boost your productivity as it helps you manage your email schedule.
With this tool, you will not miss or forget to reply to emails. The email response detection feature reminds you to send out emails that require responses.
You can schedule email reminders for up to fifteen team members. More so, you can delegate tasks using this feature.
Link Building Outreach with Followupthen
This tool is useful for sales agents as it helps to manage the sales and the outreach process. Using this tool, you can make your inbox a to-do-list, detect responses, and create SMS reminders.
This solution integrates your calendar and allows you to view, edit, and cancel follow-ups.
Subscription plan for this solution has four categories:
- The Free plan comes for one user at no cost and allows a maximum of fifty follow-ups per month.
- The Personal plan is suitable for personal productivity and is for a single user. It starts at $2 per month. This plan allows you access up to 250 follow-ups in a month.
- The Professional plan for professional productivity starts at $5 per month, and users can access up to 750 follow-ups per month.
- The Company plan is for teams and companies for two people and starts at $9 per month. Users can access unlimited follow-ups in a month.
GroupHigh is a comprehensive content marketing tool that allows you to connect with bloggers and influencers, build targeted outreach lists and links. With this tool, you can gather automated research data from websites, blogs, and social posts.
This tool also helps generate real-time data and reports about activities on earned media. You can also analyze and compare engagements across platforms and customize your reports to produce the required data.
Link Building Outreach with GroupHigh
With GroupHigh, users can build their links by importing website, blog, and social URLs from other link building tools. Tools such as Ahrefs and BuzzSumo come in handy here for automating research and outreach.
The GroupHigh software automates the exploration and compilation of more than 100 blogs, websites, social, SEO, and content statistics. It helps you make data-driven decisions on your target audience.
The Tracker feature will also help you import website, blog, and social content URLs to build a content engagement report of your shares, clicks, and links.
GroupHigh subscription plans come in two categories.
1. The Monthly plan for one user starts at $179 per month and allows you to access
- Unlimited searches and campaign lists
- Record limit of 100
- Advanced filters
- Three campaign tracker reports from blogs and Instagram
- URL import batch size of 100 URLs per import
- Ten campaign tracker reports from all supported channels including blogs and Instagram
- URL import batch size of 100 URLs per import
- Export of search results and reports to CSV and PDF for further analysis
2. The annual plan is available only after a you have used the demo. All you’ll have to do is leave your details with them and an expert will be in touch with you. It offers
- Full walk-through of all features
- Seven days trial access setup
- Access to their new beta features
- A complete break down of their annual plans
- No credit card required
BuzzSumo is a fantastic blogging and link building outreach tool and platform.
It is also a content creation tool for digital marketers, bloggers, startups, and large businesses. This solution helps you collaborate with influencers who are relevant to your brand. More so, the analysis tool enables you to discover the content that performs best across various platforms.
Insights generated from the content on this platform will help you create amazing and high-performing content, generate ideas, manage performance, and implement effective marketing strategies.
Link Building Outreach with BuzzSumo
Building links with BuzzSumo is a pretty exciting task. BuzzSumo reveals the major headlines, stories, and which influencers are at the forefront of the action and conversation.
BuzzSumo helps you to create fantastic content that will generate traffic, links, and SEOs to your webpage. It also helps to test and analyze the performance of your content.
With BuzzSumo, you analyze the effectiveness of different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter) and what resonates better with your target audience or niche.
You can also enter a website URL to discover and monitor content shared from any organization.
The BuzzSumo software offers four subscription plans.
- The Pro plan starts from $99 per month, billed monthly. However, you will get a 20 percent discount when you pay annually. Annual payment costs $79 per month, billed yearly; this translates to $948 per year.
- The Plus plan starts from $179 per month, billed monthly. However, you will get a 20 percent discount when you pay annually. Annual payment costs $139 per month, billed yearly, and this translates to $1668 per year.
- The Large plan starts from $299 per month, billed monthly. However, you will get a 20 percent discount when you pay annually. Annual payment costs $239 per month, billed yearly, and this translates to $2868 per year.
- The Enterprise plan starts from $499 plus per month, billed monthly. However, you will get a 20 percent discount when you pay annually. Annual payment costs $239 per month, billed yearly, and this translates to $5988 per year.
Klear is an influencer marketing and link building tool that helps brands to implement their marketing campaigns and measure progress.
Furthermore, this tool helps you monitor social pages and provide data analytics and competitive intelligence.
Link Building Outreach with Klear
Reviews and mentions from bloggers and influencers are great for building links. They can improve your search engine rankings and traffic.
Getting the right influencer to help you build links is a great deal, and Klear is a perfect platform to get some of the best influencers.
The Influencer tool will help you in identifying and building relationships with the right influencers to push your brand forward. You can evaluate your outreach and campaign efforts to measure the impact.
Klear has moved to a custom pricing model. You’d have to request a demo and discuss with a representative to get a pricing that fits your specific needs.
10. Press Hunt
Press Hunt is an incredible platform that connects you to journalists, reporters, and podcasts. Press Hunt is one of the largest journalist databases, with over five hundred and fifty journalists, reporters, influencers, and media outlets.
Link Building Outreach with Press Hunt
Finding the right journalists to cover your story and discuss your new products and ideas is one of the major drawbacks of every PR campaign strategy.
With Press Hunt, you can connect with relevant journalists to feature your business. The platform lets you pitch your brand, build links, and implement an effective outreach strategy.
- The Basic plan starts at $69 per month and allows you access to the robust journalist database and unlimited database search.
- The Startup plan starts at $129 per month and allows you to access all the Basic plan features and additional features such as media list export to CSV.
- The Premium plan starts from $249 per month. You can access all the features in Startup plan and additional features such as creating an unlimited media list.
- The Boost plan starts at $699 and allows you to access every Premium feature. It offers additional features like a dedicated account manager and one monthly PR campaign.
Each of these plans let you save money if you move to their annual plans.
Put These Link Building Outreach Tools To Work
These ten link building outreach tools can help your business forge ahead. You don’t have to use every one of them. Start with one, or a few, that work for your situation right now.
No doubt, they can improve your SEO and drive traffic to your website, especially if you use them well.
We have highlighted how to build links using these tools and the features you should expect from them. Go ahead, put these link building outreach tools to work for you.
Tom loves to write on technology, e-commerce & internet marketing. I started my first e-commerce company in college, designing and selling t-shirts for my campus bar crawl using print-on-demand. Having successfully established multiple 6 & 7-figure e-commerce businesses (in women’s fashion and hiking gear), I think I can share a tip or 2 to help you succeed.