If you’re planning to or just starting out in the dropshipping business, then you’ll definitely want to search for dropshipping sites as part of your initial steps before you venture into it.
Obviously, the best source of information on these would be online searches, which generate thousands of results on both dropship suppliers and directories.
The challenge comes when you need to filter out the best choices from that long list.
Additionally, you will come across dropshipping sites that require you to pay a fee or to join as a member in order to access any and every bit of information you need.
These seem to come up most often in searches.
However, with our top ten guide on the best dropshipping companies, you’ll find some of the best ones in the industry – and these dropshipping sites come with no membership fees either.
The list below also includes free dropshipping sites with no membership fees.
Worldwide Brands isn’t like other dropshipping companies whose directories are full of spam or non-existent companies, which can be frustrating when you want to save time and money finding the best dropshipping partner.
The advantages of using Worldwide Brands include:
- A large directory of over 9000 suppliers with access to millions of products
- Certified suppliers who have undergone a rigorous certification process for legitimacy purposes
- You only pay a one-time $299 fee to use it, no membership fees or monthly charges
- One of the top drop shipping companies in USA
The downside is it lacks features found in other dropshipping companies, like no automated listing, website packages, or custom file uploads. Additionally, they upsell you their offers once you’re signed up, which can be annoying for some users.
Also Read: Worldwide Brands Vs Salehoo
Over 16 million authentic products, direct communication with wholesalers, unbelievably low prices, & more, Worldwide Brands is the answer to your dropshipping needs.
This is a powerful tool you can use not just to find suppliers, but also research, and take advantage of the online community of dropshippers, wholesalers and e-commerce stores.
Among its benefits include:
- Over 1000 trusted dropship suppliers so you can find the perfect match for your company from the vetted list of dropshippers, complete with contact information, with the confidence that each is legit and will fulfill orders on time
- The best products across dozens of categories
- Source suppliers that ship in local and international locations, even if you’re in a country with few suppliers
- All the tools you need to organize suppliers are a click away from the Salehoo dashboard
- Save on costs with no minimum orders or application fees
- Full access to suppliers, products, market research, training, community unlimited support, and new features as they’re released.
While this is one of the best dropshipping companies, an annual fee of $67 per year is charged, but this is almost nothing compared to the quality of information and service you find on their site.
Explore: Best Salehoo Alternatives
Find trending and hot-selling products, search through over 8000 suppliers, get access to smart seller training, top notch support & more. Salehoo makes online selling profitable helping you grow.
If you are looking to start a Dropshipping business but do not want to use AliExpress as your source, Spocket may be the solution to your problem.
Spocket is a Shopify Dropshipping app that connects you with Dropshipping supplies from Europe and America.
They let you discover and dropship thousands of products with zero risk.
It was founded in 2017 by Saba Mohebpour, a tech entrepreneur who resides in Canada.
As a dropshipper himself, Saba found the process of sourcing products, negotiating prices with suppliers, and making delivery arrangements too time-consuming.
So he developed Spocket, an app that accelerates the process of sourcing and fulfilling orders for Dropshipping.
Spocket has grown rapidly since then.
It boasts of over 20,000 customers and is one of the best reviewed Dropshipping apps on the Shopify app store.
Though Spocket dashboard looks similar to that of Oberlo, it has a minimalistic design and is easy to navigate.
From its main menu, you can access all the features that Spocket comes with.
You can search for products either through keywords or by selecting a category. You can then filter by price, the country of origin, and supplier.
The search result gives you a quick overview of each product including supplier’s price, recommended selling price, supplier’s name, and which country they are based in.
Spocket vet all the suppliers they work with, in their marketplace, so you can be confident of being able to find products that you want and shipped to you quickly.
The main benefits of using Spocket include:
- Mark-up ability
- Wide range of products
- Availability of sample orders
- Large Dropshipping margin
- Extensive supplier vetting
- Real-time inventory update
While Spocket’s free plan lets you integrate the plugin to your website, and is ideal for making your first few sales, its premium product filter unlocks a larger discount for products, and have faster shipping time.
But this is only available on their paid subscription plans.
Check Out: Spocket Vs Oberlo
4. AliExpress & Alidropship – Free Dropshipping Site With AliExpress
AliExpress is among the largest websites globally and the best part about it is you can find manufacturers for just about any product, all at a low cost too. AliExpress is also a free dropshipping site you can use to launch your drop shipping business.
The site also has a WordPress plugin, Alidropship, which ideally converts your WordPress installation into an online dropship store via AliExpress.
This way, you can easily start your online store with fewer hassles.
The advantages of using Alidropship include:
- Easy installation with automatic updates of product information, order fulfillment and tracking of goods
- Simple and quick searches and importation of products using its integrated filters
- The automatic updating system tracks stock at hand, price changes, and other pertinent changes so that you only get items that are in stock and available for sale
- Pricing automation lets you use the markup formula to update your prices on the system
- Unlimited number of products you can import and keep
- Comes with product reviews as part of the system so customers can find assistance when choosing products to buy based on reviews
- Built-in marketing tools to boost sales
- Cash back system that ensures you earn more from affiliate sales with AliExpress
- No subscription fees to pay every month and 24/7 support free of charge
However, using this can be hard to customize if you don’t know how to use WordPress. Plus, you need a reliable host to use it to manage your store.
It also has limited gateways for making payments.
One-click import, process automation, unlimited product choice, free updates, number of tools, one-time payment and more. Grow your AliExpress dropshipping business today!
If you’re working with the US market, then pay attention to Sellvia.
Sellvia is an ecommerce supplier with its own fulfillment center located in California, US. It has its own warehouse from where it delivers the products.
While it charges users a membership fees, but I have still included it to the list mainly because of the following reasons.
- Sellvia doesn’t boast of having thousands of products or suppliers, but it is focused on addressing the biggest pain point of dropshippers, which is long shipping times to the US.
- It offers a month of free trial. Dropshippers can experience the services beforehand, that too at zero cost.
Sellvia takes full responsibility of your order. Each order sent from your store is processed by its team within 24 hours and shipped to the customer within 1-3 business days.
Among the notable features include:
- Integration with WooCommerce and WordPress. (with the AliDropship plugin), Shopify to be added soon
- Free access to trending products catalog with weekly updates
- Reasonable product prices compared to popular marketplaces (e.g. AliExpress)
- High-converting product pages with visuals
- One-click import, automated order placement, & more.
Sellvia can be subscribed at $39 per month or $299 per year. As mentioned above, it also offers a month of free trial for users who wish to explore the platform before subscribing.
For ready custom store front with personal support, hi-end product pages, store promotion video courses and other features, you pay a nominal amount of $899.
Sellvia offers thousands of best selling products in various niches at reasonable prices. Low processing times & guaranteed 1-3 day delivery makes Sellvia the ecommerce supplier of choice for US dropshippers.
Many dropshippers tend to use AliExpress to find and sell products, which is why Oberlo is one of the best dropshipping companies. It helps you run your dropshipping with ease by offering the following benefits:
- Ease of finding and importing dropshipped products as you can find the products you want, publish to your online store and start selling directly
- Automatic order fulfillment as Oberlo handles everything upon a click and confirmation of the order
- Automatic updates of prices and stock levels
- Product customization from titles, to images and descriptions. You can edit them as you like
- Integrated order and shipment tracking, so you know where your orders are at any time
- Multiple user accounts so others can help run your online store
- Ease of switching between suppliers and connecting existing products on your store to Oberlo
You can select the free Starter plan, and if you want to upgrade after your business has picked up, you can opt for the paid Basic and/or Pro plans.
Also Read: Dropified Vs Oberlo
7. Wholesale Central– Free Dropship Supplier
This is a another great free dropship suppliers with no membership fees, and you can filter through categories of different products. Once you know what you want, you’ll get a list with details and you can view the products from the manufacturer’s website – so no middlemen.
You can also contact the dropshippers and use the site to find locations nearest to you, which can lead to a more reliable partnership.
Among its benefits include:
- No commission on your sales
- No hidden costs so you are assured of the highest profit margin opportunities
- Buyers who find you on Wholesale Central are linked to your site and transact with you directly
- No costly and time consuming PPC campaigns to manage
- Daily random rotation of listings which means each member has an equal chance at being on page 1 search results on any day
- Once your company is listed, Wholesale Central delivers the traffic
Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise dropshipping has been in the industry since 1999 and provides its customers with products for their own dropshipping business, from various categories such as electronics, apparel, gifts, home décor, toys, and tools.
The benefits of using this dropshipping company include:
- Integration with leading online shopping platforms
- No membership fees
- You can export products to your own website, including images and descriptions
- Lets you integrate your eBay account and list products from the product page directly
- 7-day free trial so you can see products and available features
The downside, however, is you have to pay 20 percent restocking fees for non-defective products returned by your customers, and it only offers 16000 products from as few as 7 suppliers, so it may not meet all your needs in one go.
Explore: Dropified Review
This is an all-in-one dropshipping app that online store owners can get niche products from and sell them, while DropWow takes care of fulfillment and shipping.
It is a great marketplace alternative to AliExpress for people running dropshipping businesses, as it is made primarily for B2C (business to consumer), which is why online stores have to either get time to do it manually, or save on time by paying for automation and virtual assistance.
Among its benefits include:
- Strict quality control to provide store owners the best products from verified products with the best reviews
- Forwarding orders to suppliers
- Importing items from a marketplace to an online store
- Searching for the best products of most trustworthy vendors
- Dealing with suppliers in case of refund and return
- Automatic order placements
- Auto forwarding tracking details to online sellers
- Preliminary notification about final shipping cost
- Best-selling and trending items only
- Dedicated support for store owners
- Items are added daily, non-stop
- 7-day warranty and 100 percent refund
- The service is completely free of charge, which means no monthly, annual or other fees required so you only pay for the products you buy.
DropWow is thorough when dealing with, and verifying suppliers, such that if a dispute on buyer satisfaction exceeds the 10 percent rate, the vendor account is blocked.
10. Big Drop Ship
This dropshipping company was set up to ensure business owners don’t bear the risk associated with managing and control of large product inventory, so they can have the freedom to focus on sales, marketing and advertising of their products.
The benefits of using this company include:
- Market surveys for the best deals
- Offering products from best suppliers for an easy, simple and profitable experience
- No fee required to sign in or continue using Big Drop Ship
Also Read: Oberlo Vs Alidropship
This was built to bring wholesalers and retailers together so they can trade on the same platform. Retailers get to browse through the listed products and pick what they like and what they feel will be best for their customers, and sell them.
Other benefits it provides for retailers include:
- No charges for registration or membership fees
- Retailers can source millions of products at the lowest prices
- Save time dealing with one system in which you enter all of your orders
- Faster listing of items on your site using the exporting tool
- Regular updates on stock quantities and products
For wholesalers, they get access to hundreds of new customers, download all orders for the day at one go, no fraudulent chargebacks, one system to manage everything, and free listing of products.
List Of Free Dropshippers With No Monthly Fees
Apart from above list, we have also compiled a list of free dropship suppliers with no membership fees:
- AliExpress (General)
- Nordstrom (Fashion)
- MOY Fashion (Fashion)
- Modeshe (Fashion)
- Silverts (Adaptive Clothing)
- Born Pretty (Cosmetics)
- Volcanic Earth (Beauty)
- Fragrance.net (Beauty)
- Koehler Home Decor (Home Decor)
- Park Designs (Home Decor)
You can use these companies to dropship direct products to your customers.
Worth Reading: What Makes Shopify The Best Dropshipping Platform
Launch Your Business With These No Membership & Free Dropshipping Sites
Dropshipping is a great business model especially for startup, as well as small and medium e-commerce websites.
From any of these no membership & free dropshipping sites & suppliers, you’re bound to find one that’s just right for you to get started and be satisfied with their services.