Don’t know much about web development but want to build an e-commerce website? Even if you have no knowledge of coding, you can use an e-commerce website builder to get your online store up and running.
As a beginner, it can be tough to decide which website builder to choose.
There are many of them. But not all website builders will give you the same results. Many of them will leave you frustrated and confused.
In this article, we will list ten of these website builders for your e-commerce site.
These website builders are easy to set up and don’t require any technical know-how to maintain. You can rely on them to have a modern, great-looking online store in no time.
If you are looking for an e-commerce website builder, you probably have heard of Shopify by now. It is one of the most popular e-commerce website builders out there.
- Shopify is an all-in-one solution. You don’t have to worry about managing software, installing updates, or keeping backups. Shopify takes care of all that for you.
- Shopify comes with full inventory management, unlimited products, excellent stat management, and easy marketing solutions.
- You have plenty of design options to choose from without any piece of coding.
- It’s drag and drop interface makes it easy to create an e-commerce store.
- Shopify can be integrated into WordPress.
- Shopify has a system that lets you monitor customer information through a carefully organized database that links to your account.
- Shopify has plugins that allow you to promote content on your site.
- It offers an integrated payment solution called Shopify Payments. You can also add third-party payment gateways to accept payments.
Shopify gives you a 14-day trial. Other than that, they have three premium packages – Basic Shopify, Shopify, and Advanced Shopify. They cost $29, $79 and $299 per month.
Explore: LightSpeed Ecommerce Vs Shopify
Squarespace isn’t necessarily an e-commerce platform, but its web builder allows you to create compelling online stores.
- Squarespace includes tons of website designs to get started. All of these designs are fully ready for all types of content, and they are fully editable. You can use multiple templates for the same website at once without having a complete rebuild.
- Drag and drop makes adding content easy. You can also type anywhere to add something.
- You can manage your products, inventory, orders, coupon discounts, and much more.
- They have limited payment options in comparison to others.
Squarespace has two plans each for websites and online stores. Personal sites will cost you $12 per month, and business websites will cost $18 per month. On the other hand, basic online stores will cost you $26 per month, and advanced online stores will cost you $40 per month.
Check Out: Divi Vs Squarespace
Weebly is another famous website builder that you may select for building an e-commerce site. They have different plans for regular websites and online stores. Its beautifully crafted page builder allows you to edit your website without coding skills.
- Weebly is fully hosted, so you don’t need to manage your software. They are in charge of all your backend work.
- Weebly has built-in features like contact forms, photo galleries, sliders, and more that allow you to add all the essential e-commerce site features to your website easily.
- Like most website builders, Weebly uses drag and drop technology.
- There are integrations available for some marketing tools and social media.
- Payment options are good, giving your customers enough flexibility in how they pay.
Weebly has five different plans for websites. For online stores, they have four plans. They are – Starter, Pro, Business, and Performance. They cost $8, $12, $25, and $38 per month respectively.
Related: 11 Best Weebly Ecommerce Themes
Wix is a powerful DIY web design platform that makes it very easy to design an e-commerce website for your business.
- Wix comes preloaded with over 300 basic themes with unique features like SEO whiz, image filters, video templates, blog, and help center.
- They have a simple, easy to use website builder. You can make a substantial amount of site customization without any hassle.
- They have Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI) that can help beginners build sites according to their needs.
- Wix has a drag and drop website building option too.
- With its powerful editor, you can create a site from scratch in no time.
Wix has five different packages. They are – Connect Domain, Combo, Unlimited, eCommerce, and VIP. They range from $4.50 to $24.50 per month. As you are looking to build e-commerce sites, e-commerce plans that cost $16.50 per month should be suitable for you.
BigCommerce is a professional e-commerce site builder that specializes in developing online stores.
- With BigCommerce, you can create a website that can sell one product or a thousand. You can categorize and sub-categorize them.
- You can integrate your online store with eBay, Google Shopping, Amazon, Facebook, and many other popular selling platforms.
- BigCommerce has excellent SEO tools that can help you optimize your online store for organic searches. There are built-in marketing options too.
- You can customize CSS and HTML if you want to.
BigCommerce comes with four different plans. The Standard plan costs $29.95, Plus plan costs $79.95, and the Pro plan costs $249.95 per month. The Enterprise plan is customizable.
Check Out: Shopify Vs BigCommerce Vs Squarespace
6. Go Daddy
Go Daddy is a big name in terms of providing domain name and hosting services. They have a simple and elegant website builder too. Their online store package is perfect for any e-commerce store.
- Go Daddy lets you create a professional-looking online store simply and easily.
- It has several ready to use blocks that can be easily dragged and dropped.
- You can easily add product review fields and configure shipping and tax rates.
- However, apart from the features mentioned above, Go Daddy’s features are quite limited.
They offer a free trial and four other paid plans – Personal, Business, Business Plus, and Online Store for website building. The Online Store plan costs $29.99 per month.
Also Read: Shoptab Vs Shopify
Jimdo web builder offers a solid website builder to get your website up and running with a limited number of themes.
- It is simple and easy to use. With a few clicks of a button and a few taps on your keyboard, you can quickly have a website up and running.
- You can adjust everything on your site. The control panel lets you insert additional elements.
- Jimdo’s scope is quite narrow with only 17 themes available.
Jimdo offers a free version to get you started. It has two paid plans – Pro and Business. The Pro plan costs $7.50 per month, and the Business plan costs $20 per month – both of them billed annually.
Also Read: Ecwid Vs Shopify
Doodlekit is another easy-to-use e-commerce site building tool.
- Doodlekit offers 170 themes.
- It includes domain names and email accounts.
- They have a built-in template maker.
Doodlekit has three paid versions. They are – Simple, Business, and Advanced. They cost $14, $29 and $49 per month respectively. They also offer a free version.
Also Read: Neto Vs Shopify
SiteBuilder.com is giving others fierce competition with its services and performance. This is one of the recommended tools to build your e-commerce site.
- It is highly intuitive and straightforward.
- They have over 1200 premium templates.
- Features like “Save History,” blog builder, and excellent live chat customer support have helped them gain a place in the industry.
They have three different plans. The e-commerce plan is quite affordable, charging $9.22 per month.
Also Read: Spree Vs Shopify
WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin. You will build a site with WordPress and WooCommerce will help you turn it into an e-commerce store.
- WooCommerce gives out an excellent e-commerce theme called Storefront, along with a handful of child themes that all look great.
- If a function isn’t in WooCommerce, you can go out and find a WordPress plugin to help you out.
- It is easy to install, and you are in full control of your website.
It is a plugin of WordPress that won’t cost you a penny.
Related: WooCommerce vs. Shopify
We have mentioned some of the best e-commerce website builders above. Most of them are good to go with, and there are many others that we haven’t listed here.
With the features and price list mentioned above, it shouldn’t be much hard to select an e-commerce website builder, that meets your needs.